Follow Nette as she moves to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and dives into life in the South Pacific.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
On Quantas Flight 16
Three hours and thirty-three minutes left in this over thirteen hour flight. I am now besties with my toddler neighbor on the plane. She’s asleep with her feet on the turtle pillow I packed, the one my head is currently resting on. It’s very much like sleeping next to my rolling cousin, Camryn. I had a lovely chicken dinner after playing a mean game of peek-a-boo with the super cute baby and the slightly intoxicated (and yet still charming) Aussie bloke taking up residence on my other side. I promptly popped one of the two Nyquil gel caplets I bought with all my spare American change at LAX and have slept through nearly eight hours of this insanely long flight. Now I am enjoying the On Demand choices in my fantastic Nyquil haze that is helping to keep all my nerves about moving to a third world country at bay. Who knew Nyquil was such an amazing, valuable concoction?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment